New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
Working holiday visas are available to young people, usually aged 18-30, but 18-35 in a select few countries. They let you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you’re from the UK or Canada. You need to have a return ticket, or enough money to pay for one, and be coming mainly to holiday, with work being a secondary intention.
Working holiday visa is a multiple entry visa and allow you to work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, study or train for up to 6 months in total. The main purpose of working holiday visas is "vacation" instead of "work".You can’t get a permanent job or work with the same employer for more than 6 months.
To apply for working holiday visas, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the INZ selected countries
- Age between 18-30 Years
- Must have a senior high school qualification
- Must able to speak English (IELTS 5.5 or more)
- Evidence you have at least NZ $4,200 to live on
- Must not have had approval for a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa before
For more information or need a free assessment, please contact New Millennium Group LTD.